Apply online, link is given below:
Directorate of Health Services, Department of Health and Family Welfare, Government of Chhattisgarh, Clerical Para-Medical and Nursing (Directorate Health Services) Third Class Services Recruitment Rules-2013 and notification number F1-83 / 2010 / amendment in the schedules of this rule.
According to the provisions and qualifications are given in 9/17-1 dated June 11, 2020, for filling the posts through National Informatics Center Chhattisgarh by open competition of vacant posts in the following direct recruitment quota at district level third class service cadre.
For CG 0 native residents of the state and qualified candidates for the post, from 13.06.2022 to 02.07.2022 (official timings 5.30 hrs), the applications of Chhattisgarh NIC.
Post : Pharmacist Grade – II
No of Posts : 11
Salary : Rs. 25300-80500 level-6
Education Qualification :
1. Diploma in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing (Pharmacy) registered with Pharmacy Council and
2. Live Registration from Chhattisgarh Pharmacy Council.
3. Only OL, BL, HH will be eligible for disability reservation.
1. The number of vacancies shown is subject to change.
2. It is necessary to have desirable live registration on the date of application.
3. To apply for all the posts, only the candidates who are domicile of Chhattisgarh state will be eligible.
3.1 Only male candidates will be eligible to apply for the posts of Rural Health Coordinator “Male”.
3.2 Only female candidates will be eligible to apply for the posts of Rural Health Coordinator “Women”.
4. Minimum and Maximum Age Limit – Applicant’s age should not be minimum 18 years and maximum 35 years as on 01.01.2022. Along with this, relaxation in upper age limit will be valid as per orders/instructions, rules, orders issued by the General Administration Department of Chhattisgarh Government from time to time.
4.1. The Government of Chhattisgarh, General Administration Department has given relaxation of 05 years to the local residents of Chhattisgarh state in the upper age limit of 35 years till the end of the calendar year 2023 through letter number 3-2/2015/1-3 dated 30.01.2019. Has been . According to this order, there will be relaxation in the upper age limit for all categories of applicants.
4.2 The maximum age limit for the local resident candidates of Chhattisgarh state will be 40 years instead of 35 years, but in the upper age limit for special categories such as residents of Chhattisgarh, Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes (Non Creamy Layer) women etc. Relaxation will be valid as per the rules of the state government.
4.3 The age shall not exceed 45 years inclusive of all kinds of relaxations given by the General Administration Department from time to time in relation to age.
4.4 According to the General Administration Department’s circular no. F3-1/2016/1-3 Raipur dated 10.01.2017, there will be a relaxation of 10 years in the upper age limit only for the local resident women of Chhattisgarh state.
4.5 There will be a relaxation of 05 years in the upper age limit for widows, Abandoned, and Divorced women. On the basis of the instructions issued, the maximum number of Objectives for appointment to the government service after the age of the candidates.
General terms and conditions and necessary instructions:
1. Chhattisgarh Government, Health and Family Welfare Department, Clerk Paramedical and Nursing (Directorate Health Services) Third Class Services Recruitment Rules-2013 (Revised Rule 11 June 2020) The provisions given in and issued by the government Orders, instructions or rules shall apply.
2. It will be mandatory for the candidates to fulfill the essential educational qualifications prescribed in the recruitment rules for the posts on the date of submission of application.
3. The posts for which it is desirable to have a live registration in the Paramedical Council / Nursing Council / Pharmacy Council of Chhattisgarh State after possessing the essential educational qualifications prescribed in the Service Recruitment Rules, it is mandatory to be before the date of application.
4. It is necessary to be a native of Chhattisgarh state. For this, it will be mandatory to present the original residence certificate issued by the competent authority at the time of document verification.
5. Determination of posts for Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes will be done by the government according to the prevailing reservation rules / roster and instructions issued by the General Administration Department from time to time will be applicable. In this regard, it will be mandatory to present the permanent caste certificate issued by the competent authority at the time of document verification.
6. Ex-servicemen, women and disabled will be given the benefit of reservation as per rules. It will be mandatory to have the certificate of the competent authority concerned to be an ex-serviceman and a disabled candidate, before the date of application on the date of application.
7. If a candidate has been dismissed from government services in the past, then he will not be eligible for selection. It will be mandatory to submit an affidavit in this regard at the time of document verification.
8. It will be mandatory for the employees working in government / semi-government institutions to present their employer’s no-objection certificate at the time of verification of documents, otherwise they will not be eligible for selection.
9. A waiting list will be prepared for the above posts, the validity of which will be for 01 year from the date of issue of the original selection list.
Last Date :2nd July, 2022 till 5:00 pm