Joint Government Secretary, Medical and Health (Group-2) Department’s letter no. 14 (1) Chiswa Group-2 / 2022 Jaipur dated 05.04.2022 and letter no. 14 (1) Chiswa / 2 / 2022 Jaipur dated 12.05.2022 With a view to providing proper, easy and accessible medical services to the general public, to the extent of the requirement of clear vacant posts of doctors, nursing personnel, paramedical staff and pharmacists available in the district.
According to the provisions of the Rajasthan Medical Service Rules, 1963, Rajasthan Subordinate Medical Services Rules, 1965 and Rajasthan Service Rules, required temporary basis (UT) at the approved rate till the financial year 2022-23 or till regular personnel are available on vacant posts, whichever is earlier.
Order dated 04.10.2014 and 09.11.2017 issued by the department through District Health Committee on and U.T.B.
Post : Pharmacist
No of Posts : 72
Diploma in Pharmacy or Higher Course Passed
Registration in Rajasthan Pharmacy Council is mandatory
1. The appointing officer will have full right to increase or decrease the posts.
2. The orders/rules issued by the State Government/Medical Department from time to time will be applicable.
3. The above posts will be filled by making merit on the basis of percentage of educational and technical qualification. SC. / ST / OBC / EWS category candidates will be given reservation as per rules and horizontal reservation will be payable as per rules, age limit will be calculated as on 01.01.2023.
4. Preference will be given to local candidates in the selection.
5. Medical and self In compliance with the instructions given in the department’s earlier letters dated 27.04.2021 and 05.05.2021.
First priority will be given to the employees employed on necessary temporary basis to provide medical care to the patients infected with C-19 during the period of C-19.
6. It is mandatory to have the prescribed qualification for the above posts till the counseling date of application.
According to the approval of the Finance Department, applications are invited in the prescribed form for the posts mentioned in the release till 07.06.2022.
Applications can be submitted in the prescribed form on 07.06.2022 till 05.00 PM in the office of Chief Medical and Health Officer Jhanjhun in person / by post / courier along with self attested photocopies of necessary documents.
Office of the Chief Medical and Health Officer, Jhunjhunu, Rajasthan