Pharmaceuticals & Medical Devices Bureau of India (PMBI) is the implementing agency of Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Janaushadhi Pariyojana (PMBJP).
PMBI was established in December, 2008 under the Department of Pharmaceuticals, Government of India.
The Bureau has been registered as an independent society under the Societies Registration Act, 1860 as a separate independent legal entity in April, 2010.
PMBI follows the provisions of GFR. 2017 as amended from time to time, the CVC guidelines, and instructions from the Department of Pharmaceuticals.
Post : Consultant [Pharma]
Age (Maximum) : Maximum age limit should not be above 40 years as on 01.02.2022.
Qualification : MBA, MBS or MA / M.Sc in business management from any recognized university – national or foreign.
Experience : 4 Years post qualification work experience in the field of pharma regulatory affairs / pharma pricing / pharma production / pharma data analysis / drug delivery and research in the field of pharmaceuticals and related subject.
Desirable Skills : Working experience in execution of any government funded project, implementation of government scheme/project and post graduate certificate on business management / project management
• Must have in-Depth Knowledge of Sectors or Sub-Sectors
• Excellent Communication and Writing Skills
• Research and Analyticals Skills
• Good Knowledge of Working in Ms Office
Remuneration :Monthly Remuneration of Rs. 80,000/- to Rs. 1,45,000/- will be payble. The actual remuneration will be decided by the selection committee after consultations with the applicants considering his/her domain specialization and years of experience in the relevant field.
Place of Posting :Delhi & NCR
Duties and Responsibilities
Preparation of project implementation plan; appraisal plan; appraisal of project-technical & financial; implementation of project / scheme; evalaution & monitoring of scheme/project; promotion of the pharma industry; and any other works as may be assigned from time to time.
The consultant will work in close coordination with the pharma bureau in strengthening the pharmaceuticals sector to position india as a favorable investment and manufacturing destination. The person should also be very creative by having an experience in pharmceutical or cognate sector and should be able to new bring ideas for sectoral and institutional development.
General Terms & Conditions
1. TA/DA : The Individual consultants may be required to undertake domestic tours subject to approval of competent authority and they will be allowed TA/DA reimbursement at par admissible to Under Secretary to the Government of India.
2. Standards of Conduct : The Technical Consultants shall comply with all laws/rules and regulations bearing upon the performance of their duties. Failure to comply with the same is grounds for termination of the services of the individual Consultant.
3. Prohibition of Sexual Exploitation and Abuse : In the performance of his duties, the individual Consultants shall comply with the Sexual harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act, 2013. Any breach of the provisions thereof shall a ground for termination of his services. Any further action may also be recommended for appropriate legal action.
4. Service Incurred Death or Grievous Injury : In the event of death or grievous injury to the individual consultant during the course of his duties, compensation may be payable as per extant guidelines of the Department.
5. Other Terms & Conditions of the Contract :
a) (i.) Candidates shall be hired on contractual basis for a given piece of work or for a period up to 1 year. This term can be extended up to 3 years depending on the performance of the candidate or need of the Department.
(ii.) The Consultants shall be selected by a Selection Committee set up by the Department.
b) The contract can be terminated at any time by the Department giving one month’s notice without assigning any reason. The services can also be terminated if the competent authority is dissatisfied with their performances.
c) The Consultants shall perform the duties assigned to him. The competent authority reserves the rights to assign any duty as and when required. No extra/additional allowance will be admissible in case of such assignment.
d) Consultants shall be eligible for 08 days leave during the period of one year beside the Gazetted holidays. However, un-availed leave shall not be carried forward, in case of extension beyond one year.
e) ‘No work no pay’ will be applicable during the period of contract, if more than prescribed leave will be taken.
f) Basic support like office space, furniture, stationery, computer, access to internet etc. will be provided where needed by the department so that assigned duties may be handled smoothly.
g) Selected Personnel hired as Technical Consultants will be offered appointment letters to get the assignment. They would be required to join within prescribed period as indicated in the appointment letter.
h) The Consultant shall not be entitled to any benefit like Provident Fund, Pension, Insurance, Gratuity, Medical Attendance Treatment, Seniority, Promotion etc. or any other benefits available to a Government Servant appointed on regular basis.
i) The Consultants will not be granted any claim or right or preference or regular appointment to any post in Government set up.
j) The Consultants shall not be entitled to any TA for joining the appointment.
k) If any declaration given or information furnished by Consultant proves to be false or if he/she is found to have willfully suppressed any material information, he/she will be liable for removal from such contract and also such other action as the Government may deem necessary.
l) The hiring/contract will be subject to physical fitness and the consultant is required to submit a certificate to this effect at the time of joining.
Interested, eligible candidates can send their applications at firstname.lastname@example.org or can send their applications (Hard Copies) by post/courier to CEO, PMBI at E-1, 8th Floor, Videocon Tower, Jhandewalan Extn., New Delhi – 110055 up to 21.02.2022 (Till 05:00 PM).