HLL Lifecare Limited (HLL) is a Govt. of India healthcare products manufacturing and services company based in Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India under the Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, HLL is a global leader in the area of contraceptives, hospital products and healthcare services.
With 7 manufacturing units, 5 subsidiary companies and having presence in more than 100 countries, HLL is positioned as a total healthcare solution provider catering to the well-being ofthe society at large.
Post : Deputy Manager (Operations) (on a Regular Basis) – 02 Posts
Department : HLL- Business Division (RBD)
Duties and Responsibilities
1) Monitoring & Control of Sales/ Collection of assigned regions
2) Monitoring & Control of inventories of outlets in assigned regions
3) Compliance of legal requirements
4) Maintaining proper discipline of outlets
5) Development of Business
6) Proper Cash management
7) Laisoning with all the stakeholders
8) Should be having a keen eye on business
Maximum Age :40 Years as on 01/01/2022
Scale of Pay (For Regular Appointment) : 16400 – 40500/-
Annual CTC : – Rs.8.3 lakhs (approx.) at the minimum of the scale.
Essential : B.Pham
Desirable : M.Pharm/ MBA
Post Qualification Experience
Essential : B.Pharm with minimum 3 years post Qualification experience
Posting Location : Delhi, Uttarakhand
Candidates are advised to send the necessary documents to email@example.com on or before 18.01.2022.
Essential documents to be forwarded are:
1. Duly filled Application Form (Photo must be affixed)
2. Educational Qualifications (as per the details given below)/ Other relevant Additional Qualifications)
3. Post Qualification relevant Experience. Without necessary documents like Experience Letter/ relieving Letter/ joining documents, the experience required will not be counted. No further communication will be sent to the candidates in this regard. Candidates are advised to attach all relevant experience related documents carefully.
4. Updated CV with Mobile Number and email address
5. Community Certificate (for SC/ST/ OBC)or Disability Certificate (for PwD)
6. Latest Pay slip
7. Aadhar card
Please mention the subject as “Application for DEPUTY MANAGER (OPERATIONS) position”