BIBCOL is a Central Public Sector Undertaking under the administrative control of the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science & Technology, located at Village Chola, District Bulandshahr (Uttar Pradesh).
It is about one hour drive from Delhi/NOIDA and close to NCR. The company was set up in the year 1989 for the production of Oral Polio vaccines and R&D in Immunologicals and Biologicals.
The current product portfolio includes Oral Polio vaccines, Zinc Tablets, Low Calories sweeteners, Hand Sanitizer, and BIBVIT tablets.
Further, the Company has two major projects under implementation; Oral Cholera Vaccine (OCV) and Covaxin Projects.
Post: Advisor (Projects)
The company is seeking to hire skilled and experienced candidates to work in the company. The details of the positions are given below:
Age Limit: Retired government person up to 62 years or 50 years
Essential Qualification and Experience: Retired Government Officer of Government Service who retired from analogous post (Pay band 13 and above).
OR M.Sc./ M.Pharma./ M. Tech in Life Sciences, Microbiology, Biotechnology, Virology, Molecular Biology, Immunology, Pharmacy, Biochemical Engineering, and another relevant subject with a minimum of 15 to 20 years of experience as mentioned in the advertisement.
OR Ph.D. in Life Sciences, Microbiology, Biotechnology, Virology, Molecular Biology, Immunology, Pharmacy, Biochemical Engineering, and another relevant subject with a minimum of 10 to 15 years of experience as mentioned in the advertisement
Monthly Emolument: Maximum Total Consolidated remuneration of Rs. 1,70,000/-
Details of desirable experience for the post of Senior Advisor (Projects):
i. BIBCOL is seeking to hire a full-time Senior Advisor who has a thorough knowledge of the technology transfer process, regulatory requirements, facility augmentation, validation, and ready-to-use cGMP/GLP facility for production and testing of bacterial and viral vaccines for human use.
ii. The incumbent should have complete knowledge of BSL3 and BSL2 GMP facilities (clean room and containment areas) with respect to engineering, production, and quality testing of the vaccines.
iii. Up-to-date knowledge of complete upstream and downstream technologies including master & working bacterial and viral seed, Bioreactor, cell factories, TFF system, Chromatography, Formulation, etc., and troubleshooting activities related to production and QC testing of the human vaccines.
iv. Up-to-date knowledge of GMP/GLP documentation and its archival.
v. The incumbent should be proactive and possess time management along with team motivational skills and should work independently.
vi. The incumbent should have a thorough knowledge of engineering aspects and facility and equipment qualification skills in the vaccine manufacturing industries.
vii. Other duties assigned from time to time as per the requirement of the company
viii. Desirable Qualifications:
– Acquainted with computer working knowledge
– Excellent communication skills.
– Team Management skills.
Selection Procedure :
– Screening followed by Interview of shortlisted candidates
– No TA and DA will be paid to attend the interview of the shortlisted candidate.
Terms and conditions
i) Period of engagement:
• The engagement of a person will be for a period of three (03) years.
• After the expiry of the term, engagement may be extended, based on the requirements of the office of the BIBCOL and performance. Relaxation may be given in deserving cases.
• The appointment of Officials would be on a full-time basis and not permitted to take up any other assignment during the period of engagement in the Office of the BIBCOL.
ii) Station of Posting: Bulandhshahr. U.P.
iii) Nature of engagement: Purely on a contractual basis.
iv) Remuneration, leave and allowance:
• Remuneration :
1. Monthly remuneration to the officials will be given as mentioned in the above table.
2. In the case of retired persons total monthly remuneration and the Pension drawn by the Consultant etc. shall not be more than the last pay Drawn by him calculated at the current rates of Dearness Allowance.
• Leave: Weekly holidays on Saturday, and Sunday, Central Government Gazette Holidays and18 days paid Leave in a calendar year on a pro-rata basis.
No remuneration for the period of absence in excess of the admissible leave will be paid to officials. Unveiled leave shall neither be carried forward to next year nor en-cashed. No other kind of leave shall be admissible.
• Allowance: All officials as mentioned in the above table shall not be entitled to any kind of allowance or accommodation facility e.g. Dearness Allowance, Residential Accommodation, Personal Staff, CGHS and Medical Reimbursement, etc.
Other Terms and Conditions of engagement will be as per the engagement letter.
v) Clause regarding confidentiality of data and documents and conflict of interest:
No one utilizes or publishes or discloses or part with, to a third party, any part of the data or statistics or proceedings or information collected for the purpose of his assignment or during the course of assignment for the Office of the BIBCOL, without express written consent of the Office of the BIBCOL.
The Officials shall be bound to hand- over the entire set of records of assignment to the Office of the BIBCOL before expiry/termination of the contract and before the final payment is released by the office of the BIBCOL.
vi) Events under which such engagement may be terminated prematurely: Office of the BIBCOL may terminate the engagement of an Official under the following conditions:
• The Official is unable to address the assigned work;
• Quality of the work is not up to the satisfaction of the BIBCOL;
• The officials were found lacking in honesty and integrity.
Note: The office of the BIBCOL reserves the right to terminate the engagement, serving fifteen (15) days of written notice on the Official.
Termination shall be affected on the day right after the completion of fifteen (15) days of delivery of such notice.
vii) Any other clause/point peculiar to such engagement.
• TA/DA: No TA/DA shall be admissible for joining the assignment or on its completion. However, should they require to travel inside the country in connection with the official work of the Office of the BIBCOL, the TA/DA will be as per the analogous post as indicated in the statement above and will be paid after obtaining approval of the competent authority.
• Tax Deduction at Source: TDS as admissible shall be deducted from the monthly remuneration of the officials.
• Age Limit: Normally, the maximum age limit for all categories will be 63 years. However, engagement beyond 63 years and up to 65 years may be allowed in deserving cases keeping in view the health & level of expertise/experience of the candidate.
• Rights of the office of BIBCOL: The office of the BIBCOL has the right to cancel the advertisement, and not go for engagement of Officials, at any stage. It may accept or reject any or all applications without giving any reasons, therefore, whatsoever.
How to Apply :
All eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website bibcol.com. After filling out the application form, candidates must send the soft copy of the complete application through e.mail firstname.lastname@example.org and also send the hard copy of the application along with relevant testimonials to the following address on or before 06.09.2022
Bharat Immunologicals and Biologicals Corporation Limited(BIBCOL), OPV Plant, Village -Chola, Bulandshahr, U.P. – 203203.
The last date for application submission is 05.09.2022.