Under 15th Financial Commission (FC-XV) National Health Mission for appointment on the vacant posts of Contractual Staff Nurse / Contract Pharmacist (Urban Health and Wellness Center) on contract basis in Madhya Pradesh.
Invites applications, this contract will be till March 31, 2023, which can be renewed as approved in the annual action plan for the coming years.
Post :Pharmacist (State Health & Wellness Center)
No of Posts : 611
Salary : Rs. 15,000 pm
Qualification : Passed 12th class in the system of education (10+2) in Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
Degree / Diploma of Pharmacist (Pharmacist) from recognized institution should be a live registration of Pharmacist (Pharmacist) from Madhya Pradesh Pharmacy Council.
Age Limit : 21-40 years in the upper age limit (Scheduled Tribes, Scheduled Castes, Other Backward Classes, Persons with Disabilities / Women (Unreserved / Reserved) 5 years relaxation in the maximum age limit) (as on 01/01/2022)
• A proposal of 06 percent has been prepared for the reservation of Divyangjan on horizontal basis. Out of the total vacancies for the disabled, 06 percent of the posts are reserved for the disabled, the category whose disabled person will be selected for these posts will be considered for that category. This post is included in each category without category / open recruitment.
• Pharmacist and staff nurse working temporarily and casually under Covid-19, who has worked for a minimum period of 89 days, will be eligible to get 10 percent surcharge marks in the recruitment process of contract pharmacist and contract staff nurse.
• Applications not made or incomplete in the prescribed format will be automatically rejected.
• Applications received after the last date will not be considered.
• Mission Director, National Health Mission, MP. reserves the right to accept / reject or process any application without assigning any reason.
Candidates are required to upload the following self attested documents at the time of application, without which the application will not be accepted: Marksheet of High School Certificate Examination. Higher Secondary (10+2) Exam Marksheet
• Contract Pharmacist :
(i) in Biology Chemistry and Physics (10 + 2 ) in the system of education 12th class pass examination mark list and;
(ii) Marks list of passing examination of Degree / Diploma of Pharmacist from a recognized institution, and;
(iii) Valid living registration certificate of Pharmacist from Madhya Pradesh Pharmacy Council.
In the above documents, if the information is also mentioned in the back pages, then it will be mandatory to upload the same. Domicile certificate of Madhya Pradesh. Valid caste certificate issued by the competent authority (post on which reservation is applicable)
• All the above documents, it is mandatory for the applicant to have till the last date of application. No document will be accepted after the last date of application is over.
• Only full-time courses will be considered for the above qualifications.
1. Madhya Pradesh State Reservation Policy will be implemented in selection and age relaxation. Therefore, SC (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Other Backward Classes (OBC), EWS, Persons with Disabilities (PWD), and age relaxation will be applicable to candidates domicile of Madhya Pradesh only;
2. Only domicile of Madhya Pradesh will be eligible to apply.
Application Process :
1. Candidates are required to fill and submit the Online Application Form (OAF) available on Strategic Alliance Management Services Private Limited (CEMUS) website on or before 30/May/2022 by 11:59 PM. Application submitted by any other means will not be considered valid;
2. Candidates are advised to read the instructions and guidelines carefully before submitting the application form.
3. All the mandatory information in the application form to the applicants [. (marked with an asterisk) ] must be provided.
4. Incomplete details in the application or application submitted without signature or photograph along with supporting documents will be rejected;
5. Applicants must ensure that all the details are filled correctly and successfully submitted online before the closing date. Applicants must ensure that the status of the applicant on the application form is “Successfully Submitted”; Half filled applications will be treated as incomplete and will be rejected;
6. A candidate cannot submit more than one application form for the post. If his candidature is not detected, his candidature is liable to be canceled without any prior notice.
7. Once the online form is submitted, no request for change or correction in any information will be entertained. However, after the publication of the result, if there is any query regarding the result and their status, the candidates will be given 2-4 days (depending on the approval of NHM) to submit their queries. The Screening Committee will respond to the query of the candidates within four working days of receipt of the query on the online module created for the same. Based on the findings of the Inquiry Committee , the candidate ‘s test note may change .
8. After the correction/observation period, requests for correction in date of birth, category (like SC, ST, OBC, EWS, PWD) etc. will not be entertained. No communication will be entertained in this regard.
1. For the selection of contractual staff nurse and contractual pharmacist (Urban Health and Wellness Centre), Strategic Alliance Management Services Private Limited (SEMS) will conduct MCQs based Online Written Test (OWT).
2. CBT based online examination will be conducted through Strategic Alliance Management Services Private Limited (SAMS) based on the syllabus finalized by the Department;
3. Examination Centre/City : ( 1 ) Bhopal ; (2) Indore (3) Gwalior (4) Jabalpur (5) Rewa (6) Ujjain (7) Sagar 4. The allotment of the center will be based on the following. (a) the availability of the total number of centers and the center preferences as provided by the candidates; (b) Once the preferences and availability are exhausted, it will be done on First Application First Allocation (FAFA) basis.
E-Admit Card should be sent to SAMS & NHM. MP Can be downloaded from the official website of sams.co.in and nhmmp.gov.in/ before seven (7) days of the date of examination. Exam Date Announced by SAMS and NHM MP on the official website of;
The question paper for the examination will consist of 100 MCQ questions with four answer options. Each question will be of 1 mark. There will be no negative marking. For selection the marks obtained by the candidate in the online written examination will be considered for generating the merit rank, on the basis of which the candidate will be selected; 7.7 The minimum passing marks in the Online Written Test Examination will be as follows 40% For UR / EWS , 35% For OBC , and 30% For SC and ST Merit Rank Result and the selection of the candidate will be based on this and on the basis of State Reservation Policy Will happen .
As per the above criteria, if the required number of candidates falls short of the total number of posts, then in this case, the Mission Director, NHM, M.P. The competent authority will be there to reduce the minimum passing marks as required. In the event of a tie between two candidates, preference will be given in descending order as per the details given below:
(i) Preference will be given to the candidate older in age.
(ii) In case of candidates having the same date of birth/age, preference will be given to the candidate having more marks in compulsory contractual staff nurse and contractual pharmacist.
DOCUMENT VERIFICATION PROCEDURE
(a) The document verification of the shortlisted candidates will be done by the respective Chief Medical and Health Officers (CMHOs) in the allotted districts;
(b) The shortlisted candidates are required to submit the necessary details which were asked by the applicants while filling the online application form (personal, education, registration, etc.) for the document verification process;
(c) The candidature of the shortlisted candidates who do not possess the required credentials/documents/registration as per the requisite ToR in the advertisement will be treated as canceled for selection;
(d) Misrepresentation of facts as declared at the time of submission of online application will also disqualify candidates; (e) The candidates who do not report at the allotted place within the stipulated time period will not be given any other opportunity to join the post, and the post will be allotted to the next candidate in the merit list.
Application can be made through Sems Ltd’s web portal sams.co.in, link for application will be made available from 01/May/2022.
The last date for online submission is 30/May/2022. Offline applications will not be accepted / accepted under any circumstances.