The All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA) is a new, up-and-coming institute that operates as an autonomous organization under the Ministry of Ayush, Government of India.
Institute imparts postgraduate, doctoral, post-doctoral, and Super-Specialty Fellowship Programmes in major streams of Ayurveda.
All India Institute of Ayurveda acts as a referral hospital and a Centre of Excellence to set the highest standards of education, research, and patient care and also functions as a model center for international collaboration.
Inviting application for contractual engagement of Project staff in the PHI “Promotion of Ayurvedic medicine and Rasayan therapy for the management of latent Tuberculosis (LTBI) in Indian Population”, AIIA
Applications are hereby invited from qualified individuals for contractual engagement of PHI Promotion of Ayurvedic Medicine and Rasayan Therapy for Management of Latent Tuberculosis (LTBI) in Indian Population, All India Institute of Ayurveda, Sarita Vihar, New Delhi, as detailed below.
Post: Project Consultant
No. of Post: 01
Qualifications and Experience :
• MD (Ayu), MD (General Medicine/ Pulmonary Medicine)/ M.Tech (Biomedical Engineering)/ M.Pharma
• Research experience of minimum 3 years(PhD experience is countable)
• High-impact journal publication
• Experience in Health and Safety Engineering
• Good Communication Skills
Age Limit: 45 Years
Remuneration per month: Rs. 65,000/-
1. No other allowance will be paid other than the fixed amount of remuneration.
2. Appointment on a full-time basis will be as per AIIA’s working hours.
3. Candidate should have excellent communication and inter personnel skills, and computer knowledge such as MS Word, MS Excel, and PowerPoint, etc.
4. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in an interview or for joining the institute.
5. The number of posts may ‘vary’ depending upon the requirement and discretion of the Competent Authority, AIIA.
6. Mere fulfilling the minimum qualification and experience is not the criteria/parameter for the selection of a candidate.
7. Initially the duration of all above said posts will be six months on a contractual purely temporary basis, or, till the posts are filled up on regular basis, or, until further orders, whichever is earlier.
However, contractual engagement may be extended further as per requirement or may be terminated at the discretion of Competent Authority AIIA without assigning any reason thereof.
8. The candidate shall be engaged on contract & purely on a temporary basis which will not confer any claim for future appointment to any post in the Institute in whatsoever manner.
9. The appointee engaged on a full-time basis with the institute is not allowed to accept another assignment during the period of the contract.
10. Candidates are advised to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as mentioned in the advertisement before coming for the Walk-in-Interview.
11. The competent authority reserves the right for any amendment, cancellation, and change in this advertisement in whole or part thereof without assigning any reason.
12. Candidate will be allowed one day of leave in a calendar month. Absence for more than one day in a month would be subject to a deduction of remuneration.
13. Necessary tax deductions as per Govt. instructions will be made.
14. Candidate shall not utilize or publish or disclose or part with, to a third party, any part of the data or statistics or proceedings, or information collected for the purpose of this assignment or during the course of the assignment for the organization, without the written consent of the organization.
15. Person so engaged shall be bound to hand over entire records of assignment to the organization on the expiry of the contract and before the release of final payment.
16. Candidate to sign Annexure pertaining to Non-Disclosure Undertaking at the time of joining.
17. Candidate shall have no claim for regular appointment.
18. The selected candidates will have to join within a week’s time from the date of issue of the offer of engagement.
19. In case of any changes or amendments in time, venue, date, or to any matter related to this advertisement, it will be displayed on the website only and no separate advertisement shall be issued.
Note: – Date of the interview will be the date for determining the maximum age
Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria as mentioned above may appear for the Walk-in-Interview in the Committee Room of the Academic Block of AIIA on 15th, December 2022 at 11 AM along with duly filled-in prescribed application form, original testimonials, and two sets of attested photocopies of the the following certificates;
a. Certificate in support of age (high school/matriculate) issued by any recognized Board. The interview will start at about 11 AM.
b. Certificate in support of educational qualification & experience.
Walk-in-Interview in the Committee Room of the Academic Block of AIIA on 15th, December 2022 at 11 AM