The Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC) is an autonomous institution of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India. The IPC was created to set standards for drugs in the country.
Its basic function is to update regularly the standards of drugs commonly required for treatment of diseases prevailing in this region.
It publishes official documents for improving Quality of Medicines by way of adding new and updating existing monographs in the form of Indian Pharmacopoeia (IP).
It further promotes rational use of generic medicines by publishing National Formulary of India. IP prescribes standards for identity, purity and strength of drugs essentially required from health care perspective of human beings and animals. IPC also provides IP Reference Substances (IPRS) which act as a finger print for identification of an article under test and its purity as prescribed in IP.
Post : Jr. Pharmacovigilance Associate
A Walk-in Interview is going to be held for the engagement of Jr. Pharmacovigilance Associate for Pharmacovigilance Programme of India, Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC), Ghaziabad on 24th & 26th November 2021 purely on contract basis through Manpower Resource Outsourcing Services Providing Agency.
No of Posts : 31
Age : Not exceeding 28 years
Salary : Rs. 26,250/-
Place of Posting : Preferably Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC), Ghaziabad or any ADR Monitoring Centre (AMC) under the Pharmacovigilance Programme of India across the country
Essential Qualification: :Master’s degree in Pharmacology/Clinical Pharmacology/ Pharmacy Practice/Clinical Research. OR Pharm.D/ MBBS/ BDS from a recognized university/institute.
Desirable : One year experience in drug safety/ Pharmacovigilance
1. Processing of Individual Case Safety Reports (ICSRs) and managing them in VigiFlow.
2. Quality review, Clinical Review & Statistical review of ICSRs in Safety database.
3. Any other work assigned by Competent Authority from time to time.
Period of engagement : The tenure of the contract will be for a period of up to one year. However, if the work and conduct of the staff is not found to be satisfactory during the contract tenure, the services may be terminated at any time without assigning any reason thereof.
General Instructions :
The competent authority reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies and reject/select/cancel the post without assigning any reason.
1. No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the interview.
2. Preference may be given to the candidates who have desirable experience and who can join immediately.
3. Experience may be relaxed at discretion of the Competent Authority.
4. Covid 19 Appropriate Behaviour is must. Please note that wearing a mask and Aarogyasetu App on mobile of candidate is mandatory.
The interested candidate should produce originals along with self attested copies of all educational qualification certificates, including experience certificates and other documentary proofs, at the time of interview.
Walk in Interview
Date : 24th and 26th November 2021
Reporting time : 9 am to 11 am.
Place of Interview : Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC), Ghaziabad
The required documents for verification at the time of interview are as follows;
1. Educational qualification certificates (original)
2. Experience certificates (original)
3. An updated resume
4. 2 Passport size Photographs
5. Aadhar Card (Original)
6. One set of copies of all original documents
7. Date of birth certificate
Candidates are requested to report to the venue between 9.00 to 11 AM. Latecomers will not be entertained.
1. The selected candidate will be informed by the IPC authorised manpower agency.
2. No further queries regarding the selection/rejection of candidates will be entertained in the future.
3. Those who have attended the interview on 12.10.2021 for the said post are required not to attend the interview again.