The Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), New Delhi, the apex body in India for the formulation, coordination, and promotion of biomedical research, is one of the oldest medical research bodies in the world.
The ICMR has always attempted to address itself to the growing demands of scientific advances in biomedical research on the one hand, and to the need of finding practical solutions to the health problems of the country, on the other.
The ICMR has come a long way from the days when it was known as the IRFA, but the Council is conscious of the fact that it still has miles to go in pursuit of scientific achievements as well as health targets.
Post : Consultant Scientific / Technical (Non-Medical)
A Walk-in-interview will be conducted for the following position of Consultant Scientific/Technical (Non-Medical).
ICMR intends to engage following Non-Institutional Project Position, purely on a temporary contract basis for its short-term research projects, being undertaken by the Medical Device and Diagnostic Mission Secretariat (MDMS) at ICMR HQ
Professionals having M.Sc/B.Tech/M.Tech/MBA/M.Pharma/M.V.S./ Masters in Public Policy qualifications in relevant subject with research & development experience and published papers.
OR Retired government employees with Grade pay of Rs. 4,600/- and above and having at least 20 years experience in the required domain/field
Regulatory affairs expert with 10+ years of experience. Hands-on experience in Drugs, Medical Devices, Diagnostics, etc. Experience in project management will be an added advantage, knowledge of ISO 13485, EU MDR, ISO 14971, IEC 62304, etc.
Consolidated Emoluments : Up to 1,00,000/-
Age Limit: 70 Years
Tenure: One Year
Place of work: ICMR Hqrs
1) Candidates who wish to appear for the above-mentioned post may download the application form from the websites of main.icmr.nic.in. Candidates are requested to fill the application form and bring all the original certificates of educational qualification (Certificate/Statement of marks), experience certificates, etc., along with one set of xerox of the same duly self-attested and a recent passport size photograph for attending the Walk-in-written test/interview.
2) Age, Qualification, Experience, etc., will be reckoned as on the date of the Walk-in-Written Test /Interview.
3) Mere fulfilling the essential qualification does not guarantee the selection.
4) People already in regular time scale service under any Government Department/Organization are not eligible to apply.
5) No TA/DA etc., will be paid to the candidate for appearing in a Walk-in- Written test/interview.
6) The selected candidate will have no claim for regular appointment in any ICMR Institutes/ Centres for the continuation of his/her services in any other project.
7) Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidate or bringing political or other outside influence with regard to selection shall be a disqualification and such candidates will not be considered.
8) The Director-General has the right to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason(s) and no correspondence in this matter will be entertained.
9) The applicants are advised to visit our website regularly for any updates and changes in recruitment.
1) Candidates are required to be present at the venue in time and Walk-in Written Test/Interview will commence after verification of all the original certificates.
2) The offer of engagement will be subject to verification of original certificates as per the advertisement.
3) No calculators, log tables, or communication devices like mobile phones, tablets/iPad, etc., are allowed inside the Examination/Interview Hall.
4) Request for re-evaluation of answer sheets will not be entertained.
5) Candidates who resort to malpractice of any kind will immediately be sent out of the Examination Hall.
6) The candidates attending the above-Written test /Interview must follow COVID-appropriate behaviors.
Date of Interview : 22.07.2022 at 10:00AM onwards
Place of Interview : Room No. 320, Second Floor, ICMR Hqrs
Indian Council of Medical Research
Department of Health Research
(Ministry of Health & Family Welfare)
V. Ramalingaswami Bhavan, Post Box No.4911,
Ansari Nagar, New Delhi-110029