HLL Lifecare Limited (HLL) is a Govt. of India healthcare products manufacturing and services company based in Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India under the Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, HLL is a global leader in the area of contraceptives, hospital products, and healthcare services.
With 8 manufacturing units, 4 subsidiary / joint venture companies, and 21 regional offices. HLL exports products to over 85 countries.
Besides this, HLL is engaged in providing healthcare and diagnostic services, consultancy and contract services for healthcare infrastructure projects, and consultancy services for the procurement of medical equipment and devices in the healthcare sector.
Thus, HLL is positioned as a total healthcare solution provider catering to the well-being of society at large.
Post: Junior Technical Associate (Natural Products – Pharma)
Essential: Master’s degree in M.Pharm (Pharmaceutics) with 60% marks
Post Qualification Experience
Essential: Minimum two years of research experience in phytochemical extraction, preparation of different types of formulations, and formulation studies.
Experience in In vitro/in vivo assays
Desirable: Experience in animal experiments
The basic pay range (for fixed-term contract engagement) is Rs. 10,000–20,000/- (The basic pay will be fixed within the pay range based on the candidate’s qualification, experience, and current pay).
However, in addition to Basic Pay, DA, HRA, and Perks will be applicable in fixing the final salary)
Location : Trivandrum
Maximum Age: 30 years as on 01.10.2022
1. Development of different types of herbal formulation and formulation studies
2. Animal-based preclinical study of formulations
• Applications that are not in the prescribed format will not be considered for the selection process, and no additional communication will be sent.
• Application Format can be downloaded from the website.
• Job title and Reference code should be clearly mentioned in the Application form
• SC/ST/OBC/PwD candidates will be eligible for relaxation as per Government of India directives.
• Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
Candidates can send the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Duly filled Application
• Updated CV
• Copies of All Education certificates (10th, 12th, Graduation, PG, Diploma)
• Copies of All Experience & Relieving certificates, Latest Salary Slip
• Community Certificate/ Disability Certificate
Last Date: 02.11.2022
Reference Code: HLL/HR/044/2022